Fundraise for HEART with Team Run Your HEART Out
Are you interested in running, walking, cycling, stepping, or swimming to benefit HEART’s amazing work to providing humane education to youth around the country? Whether it’s your first race or your hundredth, Team Run Your HEART Out offers a variety of ways to support our important heart- and mind-changing work.
Here’s how it works:
1. The 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
If you’re interested in running the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, Team Run Your HEART Out is a great place to start! Our Chicago-based training team will support you through your fundraising and make the experience rewarding, memorable, and fun.
Our runners commit to a $250 fundraising minimum and receive:
- Discounted Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) or Chicago Area Runner’s Association (CARA) Marathon training to keep you motivated
- Free Yoga for Runners sessions at TruHarmony Yoga to keep you limber
- Free Meditation and Goal-Setting sessions to keep you focused and stress-free
- Free Nutrition and health counseling workshops from All Is Wellness Holistic Health to keep you fueled and healthy
- Fun runs
- Top fundraiser giveaways
- Runner profiles in our monthly newsletter
- Monthly Team happy hours
- Thank you notes from HEART students
- Fundraising support, including your own fundraising site
- Team Run Your HEART Out training shirt
- Pre-Race Pasta Dinner
- Post-Race Victory Party
- Team Run Your HEART Out Cheering Squad on Marathon Day
- Freebies from various local sponsors, and much more…
* Runners are responsible for their Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration and fee, which is due to open sometime around February 1st, 2013.
Interested in running the Chicago Marathon for HEART? Join us for an Info Session:
Thursday, January 17th at 6pm
640 N LaSalle Street, Suite 670
Light Refreshments * Brief Presentation * Q&A
Please RSVP to Ashlee Piper at ashleepiper (at) gmail.com
2. Any Other Race or Event
There’s always room in Team Run Your HEART Out for you, wherever you live and whatever your event. Just let us know what race you’re doing to benefit HEART and we will set you up with your own fundraising page!
Interested and want to know more? Email Ashlee Piper at ashleepiper (at) gmail.com for more information about Team Run Your HEART Out and how you can fundraise for HEART!